Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Is there such a thing...

... as too much traveling?

I'm pooped! After my week in Moore County, I spent the weekend in Charlotte - hey, NCCRA had a seminar and I was presenting... then drove home to Wake Forest, only to spend the NEXT week driving to and from Nash County every day for another week of criminal court. THEN, at 6:00 a.m. on Saturday morning, I flew for the holiday weekend to Miami to visit my best friend. Had a GREAT time, but come Monday night, I was exhausted! I ended up taking a VACATION day on Tuesday, just to catch up. (Remember, I just started the job, so I don't have that many of that precious commodity.)

I'm finally back up and running like a positive, producing member of society. Transcripts humming along out of the printer, bills being paid, emails being read - and, yes, blogs posted.

Sometimes when the world gives you a holiday, you should take it. Just to breathe!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day and remembered to honor those who have served. (I missed the PBS concert, but I did say thanks to an army man in the Hartsfield airport.)

No comments:

Post a Comment