Friday, January 4, 2008

Day 11 - Touchdown! Tucson, AZ

We're here! We decided just to drive straight through from Las Cruces, NM, and finish the trek. Mom and I both are tired - and she's done ALL of the driving (hey, it's HER RV - no way am I going to even try to drive it - too much liability for me) and she wanted to be here!

So here we are at Cactus Country RV Park on the eastern side of Tucson, not far from Sajuaro National Park and Mount Lemmon. Tomorrow we will have Enterprise pick us up and I'll rent a car (she has no "toad" as of yet, just a motorbike) for the week and we can have fun playing in Tucson.

I've not taken many photos today - but I promise to take many of Tucson and the environs. For those of you tired of the scrolling from the beginning of the trip, I'll start a new album for our "landfall" portion.

Happy Weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment