Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Garth Brooks and unanswered prayers.

So today was the second day for the court reporting manager. He had to be at work yesterday at 9:00 a.m. and work all day in an office. I was in court yesterday, with some fun lawyers - playing "whack-a-mole" with them at a hearing. Really, it was fun!

Today I got the gift of being on the board - time to produce my transcript pages. If I had gotten the job, I would've been in that office, going through paperwork and my transcripts would have been sitting here, not being worked on. My proofing wouldn't be as far along as it is. And I'd have a huge list of things to do for a new job with a huge learning curve. Right now, I'm pretty comfortable with the responsibilities before me.

So I've mastered the disappointment - and sometimes you really do have to thank God for the unanswered prayers. Life is good and you just have to let go and let God.

No comments:

Post a Comment