Wednesday, August 10, 2011

iPeople

I've gone and done it.  I've become an iPerson.  Actually, I converted my husband into one, as well.  His was a "legitimate" conversion; mine was a voluntary, "because I want to, not need to" one.

His Blackberry died and he was eligible to receive an upgrade.  So he got an iPhone.  Nice.

I wanted - REALLY WANTED - an iPad2 (white).  But they only had black.  I got it anyway because, hey, you put covers on these things anyway, right?

So here we sit, in the same room as each other, playing with our iToys.  Me, I'm still downloading the "update" for the iPad2 (and it's taking FOREVER, thankyouverymuch!) and he's over there setting up contacts, changing ringtones...

I can only imagine what our evenings will be like soon.  You know, Angry Birds, watching movies on our iProducts, searching for recipes on Jamie Oliver's site, or maybe Cooking Light's.

Hopefully these tools will be TOOLS and not binding chains... but from everything I've heard, we're going to be spending a lot of time with these toys.  But we'll be TOGETHER when we do it, so that's something.

I'm glad to be part of the revolution.  (and hopefully, one day soon, I'll be able to stream a realtime feed to not only MY iPad2, but the attorneys' iPads, as well.  See, you knew I'd find a way to bring the toy to work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment