Monday, March 17, 2008

I love weekends

I have had some great weekends!

The 'traveling court reporter' was able to travel to Washington, DC - well, really Vienna & Reston, VA - last weekend, the 7-9, to volunteer at NCRA headquarters. Every year I make the trek up I-95 to see my friends and call countless reporters from across the country to remind them to re-up with our national association. It's a long and grueling couple of days, but so rewarding. It's nice to see folks realize what exactly our association does behind the scenes for court reporters.

This weekend was my favorite liturgical holiday - Palm Sunday. Such wonderful music - and the memories from my youth of palm fronds and my sweet kitty, Dusty, playing with the frond after church. All glory, laud, and honor to Thee, Redeemer King.

We had our wine party this weekend too. Spanish reds shared with neighbors. Great food and conversation.

And, of course, the ACC tournament. What a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment